RetailNOW Panel Recap
As mentioned in our last post, this week the Retail Solutions Providers Association (RSPA) hosted its annual conference, RetailNOW, at the Paris Resort in Las Vegas. The conference features a ton of dealer meetings, networking events, a star-studded expo hall and a great number of educational sessions and panels.
The panel started with a quick primer on the topic and the landscape of value-added solutions and panelists introductions. From there, we asked our panelist to provide feedback and thoughts on the following topics:
- The role value-added solutions have in each of our panelists’ companies in both direct and indirect channels.
- Examples of real-world implementations of value-added solutions and how they helped retain customers.
- Do resellers need to become experts in each solution to be successful selling value-added solutions.
- The impact verticals have on which value-added solutions to offer.
- The future of value-added solutions.
- The panel was immediately followed by an engaging questions and answers session with our attendees. Topics included loyalty, tokenization and point of sale integrations.
The panel was a tremendous success and we’re thankful to our panelists and the RSPA for helping to make this happen.